Sunday, January 15, 2006

Added use for iPods: Kids Emergency Info/Medical Source

When I do my computer writing, software updating, and all around thinking about computers I come up with ideas that can be helpful to others. Well, while I was updating my wifes iPod with the newest Apple iPod Updater for all iPods, I was reviewing my wifes iPod Mini and came up with a thought for parents who get their iPods for their kids:

Place your kids emergency medical and contact information information on your kids iPod so that it's easy for those around during an emergency to be able to respond quickly and appropriately.

Since most kids carry their iPods with them most anywhere, especially with their friends, it's easy to find the information.

Any comments?

Hope this helps someone's kid at some point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Just be sure the information is identified as emergency contact information.