Sunday, October 22, 2006

France is "under attack" by Muslim youths

You won't find this article French police face 'permanent intifada' on the front page news in America's MSM (Main Street Media). This is the part that is so disturbing " 'Many youths, many arsonists, many vandals behind the violence do it to cries of 'Allah Akbar' (God is Great) when our police cars are stoned," he said in an interview." And this is a religion of peace?

If France is getting this now, who's next? Britian? The US?

Yep!!

Unless we take this War on Terror a little more seriously, we'll be next. As Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) put in a poem about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group. Here it is:

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent; after all I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent; after all I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out; after all I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.


However, you can now use it to for what the Muslims are doing rather than the Nazis. But, we've hopefully learned from our past and will do something more substantial. But the left is doing everything to undermine this effort based on false logic and assumption about where these attitudes are going.

Oh, and how do I know this? Try the article about the stars of BBC:We are biased, admit the stars of BBC News, they state it, believe it.

No comments: