Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ahmadinejad's letter to Americans


Mr Ahmadinejad, as president of Iran and as a response to your letter to us Americans, at least I say and probably more will say the same if you ask them. The reason why we won't is because what we have and what you don't: common sense and decency. Your own country is bad enough, but why would we want to go backwards toward your problems?

Naw, you can have your own world. But I don't want to be judgemental, Jesus Christ will visit you soon enough and my concern is that you won't listen to Him, at your peril.

Oh, the Arabic writing, It says "No Surrender!"

Even if you were to kill me like a common criminal, I'll forgive you, but you'll answer to Jesus Christ for my death and He's a lot more perfect in His Judgement than I am.

No comments: